Santa Fe Community Foundation celebrates 35 years The foundation builds and manages charitable funds established by individual donors, families, and organizations. It also serves the philanthropic sector of New Mexico by training nonprofits in effective collaboration, defining board and staff roles and preaching community philanthropy. Read more here!
- The New Tax Law’s Effect on Charitable Giving: Separating Fact from Speculation
- Strategic Planning and Development: Marital Bliss or Shotgun Wedding?
- The Advise Us Fund is now Advise Us Foundation – different name but same mission to aspire nonprofits and inspire philanthropists
- The 5.42* Reasons Why Financial Advisors Need the Universal Charitable Deduction
- I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For — The Universal Charitable Deduction