Andrew B. Coxhead
is the Chief Financial Officer for LSC Communications. He holds a B.S. in Accountancy from the University of Illinois and a M.B.A. from the University of Chicago. Mr. Coxhead is a certified public accountant and the recipient of the Illinois CPA Society’s Gold Medal Award for the highest score on the May 1990 CPA exam. He serves The Advise Us Fund as the Co-Chair of the Investment Committee and Treasurer.
R. David Donoghue
is a Partner with Holland & Knight’s Intellectual Property Group. He holds a B.S. in Engineering from the University of Michigan and a J.D. from Georgetown University. In 2010, he was named to the 40 Under 40 in the Chicago Business Lawyer. Mr. Donoghue is the distinguished author of the Chicago IP Litigation Blog and won the Chicago Bar Association’s Herman Kogan Media award for news coverage on the blog. He serves The Advise Us Fund as the Co-Chair of the Giving Committee and Secretary.
Andrew W. Hibel
is the Chief Operating Officer and Co-Founder of HigherEdJobs. He holds a B.A. in Economics and a M.Ed. from the University of Illinois and a J.D. from Indiana University, Indianapolis. He has been a planned giving officer for Penn State University, Advocate Health Care and the Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago. He serves The Advise Us Fund as an ex-officio member of the Investment and Giving Committees and President. Mr. Hibel currently serves as the Vice President of the Chicago Council on Planned Giving.
- The Advise Us Fund is now Advise Us Foundation – different name but same mission to aspire nonprofits and inspire philanthropists
- The 5.42* Reasons Why Financial Advisors Need the Universal Charitable Deduction
- I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For — The Universal Charitable Deduction
- Tzedakah, Sadaka, Dāna, Charity: Traditions in Giving
- Engaging Your Donors for Life-Long Giving